Surgery is a medical practice that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on a patient to investigate or treat an injury or disease
The aim of the medical procedure is to promote bodily function,
* Appendectomy is the common surgery that removes the appendix in patients with acute inflammation of the appendix due to infection.
• Prevention of or improvements to medical conditions caused by a patient's obesity
• Surge in energy
• Increased life expectancy
• Increased self-esteem
• Weight loss
• A blood clot in a vein (Deep venous thrombosis or DVT)
• Bleeding or infection
• Bowel obstruction caused by scar tissue
• Leakage of fluid (if opting for gastric banding)
• Adverse reaction to anesthesia
• Nausea and Vomiting
• Band slippage (if opting for gastric banding)
• The overall risk of death".
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Onion extract gel versus petrolatum emollient on new surgical scars: prospective double-blinded study by Chung VQ1, Kelley L, Marra D, Jiang SB. (PubMed)
(2) Risks & Benefits of Surgery by The Atlantic General Hospital