Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
Green Pepper, cultivated all over the world in suitable climate as vegetable for commercial profits, is a genus Capsicum, belonging to the family Solanaceae, native to southern North America and northern South America.
Bioflavonoids in the green pepper beside helping to improve the function of vitamin C(1), it's quercetin is the vital substance that helps to reduce inflammation(2) resulting in reducing the risk of forming of endometrial implants and adhesion(3).
2. Immune system
Green pepper also helps to increase lymphocytes production that plays an important and integral role in the body's defenses from both tumor(4), virally infected cells and endometrial implants and adhesion(4).
3. Digestive system
The mild spicy vegetable also plays an important role in digestive absorption(5) of vital vitamins and minerals, thereby increasing the normal body function in reducing the tension of nervous system(6)(7) during menstrual cycle.
4. Vitamin C
Beside helping to strengthen the small veins in the abdomen(8), it also increase the production of blood platelets(10) that helps to reduce menstrual bleeding(9).
5. Circulation System
Green pepper is said to enhance the blood circulation by inhibiting bad cholesterol(11) and strengthening the arterial wall(11), thereby helping to increase blood flow(9) to the abdominal region resulting in lessening the period pain(12) caused by blood stagnation.
Potassium in green pepper besides helping our body in transmission of electrochemical impulses(16), it also is vital for maintaining the proper ratio with sodium in the body tissues(13). Without controlling the levels of sodium(14), it causes fluid retention(14) in the body tissues and hypertension(15).
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) [Effect of bioflavonoids on the utilization of the vitamin C activity of crystalline L-dehydroascorbic acid].[Article in German] by Zloch Z.(PubMed)
(2) In vivo quercitrin anti-inflammatory effect involves release of quercetin, which inhibits inflammation through down-regulation of the NF-kappaB pathway by Comalada M1, Camuesco D, Sierra S, Ballester I, Xaus J, Gálvez J, Zarzuelo A.(PubMed)
(3) [Perspectives on endometriosis: new physiopathologic approaches and treatments].[Article in French] by Vigano P1; D'après la communication de.(PubMed)
(4) Luteolin inhibits hyperglycemia-induced proinflammatory cytokine production and its epigenetic mechanism in human monocytes by Kim HJ1, Lee W, Yun JM.(PubMed)
(5) Dietary agonists of TRPV1 inhibit gastric acid secretion in mice by Okumi H1, Tashima K, Matsumoto K, Namiki T, Terasawa K, Horie S.(PubMed)
(6) Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 1: micronutrients by Bourre JM.(PubMed)
(7) [The role of nutritional factors on the structure and function of the brain: an update on dietary requirements].[Article in French] by Bourre JM.(PubMed)
(8) Effects of benfluorex-vitamin C supplementation on cutaneous capillaries of diabetic rats by Sari Kiliçaslan SM1, Ozer C.(PubMed)
(14) Some sodium, potassium and water changes in the elderly and their treatment by Andreucci VE1, Russo D, Cianciaruso B, Andreucci M.(PubMed)
(15) A risk-benefit assessment of losartan potassium in the treatment of hypertension by Burrell LM.(PubMed)