Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, The Alan Hopkinson Daily, etc,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com
Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299. All right reserved. Reproduction and Translation to other languages of this publication are prohibited without consent of the writer.
Aging eye bags are the results of gravity, weaken ligament and muscle which connect the fat of the face together due to loss of collagen. The eye bags wrinkle and sagging can be removed and refirmed accordingly and effectively, according.our study(a).
The below tips have been proven through our clinical studies of over 400 subjects between age of 57 - 63. If you are in this age group, you can expect the same results(a)(b)(c).
A. Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) and vitamin E(1)
1. The chemical reaction of Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA)
Vitamin C + Water -----> Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) + 2e- +2H+
2. Vitamin E chemical structure
The α-tocopherol form of vitamin E
The equipment and Preparation
1. One bottle of synthetic vitamin C 100x 500mg tablets. You can purchase this in any pharmacy for about $5.00
2. A bottle of vitamin E purified oil (You can only buy it from any pharmacy for $10) (We used provitamin E produced by Jamieson, due to complaints of irritation and stickiness of many tested subjects in past study, You can also buy it at any pharmacy and super market for about $20 for a jar of 60ml)
2. A small bottle carries 100mL of warm tap water or still-water if desire.
3. A roll of bounty or a half hand size sponge.
4. A pair of plastic glove.
Please Note, Kyle J. Norton and Associates DO NOT receive funding for Jamieson(The giant nutritional Supplement company)
Put 8 tablets of synthetic vitamin C into the bottle which carries 100 mL of water[(8x500mg)/100mL=4000mg/100,000mg=4/100=4% concentration ofDehydroascorbic acid (DHA)] on the day before application to make sure all vitamin C tablets are dissolved.
How to firming your eye bags up to 100%
The next day
Put on your glove. Shake the bottle well. Pour some Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) onto a piece of fold-twice bounty paper towels.
Apply the solutions 3 times a days
Application first of Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration to induce skin cleansing through its detoxified, antioxidant and cell regeneration effects by rubbing against the skin of your eye bags with little pressure about one minutes. Apply more solution if require. Wait for 5 minutes then apply vitamin E directly onto the eye bags and eyes bag circle for enhancement of regeneration of collagen.
What to expect
1. In the first few days of application
b. Eye wrinkles show signs of receding.
c. Reduced visibility of eyes bad circle.
2. In a few weeks
Depending to types of skin and severity of the effected areas, and according to our clinical study Firmed and reduced eyes wrinkle Up to 100% of Sagging skin of the eye bags depending to age, types of skin and severity of the effect areas, according to the study of ages between 57 - 62(Approximately, 90% of healthy oral hygiene of tested subjects achieve that result.
effect probably through detoxified, antioxidant, enhanced the production of collagen and cell regeneration mechanism(a)
Millions have been spent in our studies, we provide this information free and do not ask for anything in return. You promise to tell everyone you know about this webpage and retweet it, so they do not waste any more money on ineffective commercial products.
1. Always testing your topical skin solution, including Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) and vitamin E for allergic reaction, by applying a tiny portion onto your wrist for 5 minutes. Do not use the solution if there is.
2. Although there were no adverse effect in our study, please make sure you always wear gloves before applying, as higher concentration than that ofDehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration has been shown to cause brownness on the finger nails.
3. The Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration has been shown to cause yellowness on the surface of some metal (very old) sinks, please make sure your test it to avoid the same messes.
4. Higher concentration of the solution has been used in skin tanning industry, please make that Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration is completely absorbed(about 5- 10 minutes) into your skin before going to the extreme sun.
5. If the solutions get into your eyes, use tap water to clear them.
6. Do not attempt to make higher than Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration solution, as it has not been tested.
All articles written by Kyle J. Norton are for information & education only, please consult your Doctor & Related field specialist before applying. If you have any questions about this article, please email at Kylenorton@live.ca
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca