Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com
Named Health Tweets: The 50 Best Healthy Living And Fitness Tweeters In Canada - Huffington Post
TWEETER: Kyle J.Norton, health researcher and writer
TWEETS ABOUT: Health articles, industry updates — overall, one source to get several types of health news
by Huffington Post, Canada
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Chronic back pain is a significant problem worldwide. According to statistic, Low back pain is a Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs, affecting over 80% of the population in US alone some points in their life. Chronic LBP (pain has persisted for longer than 3 months(5) prevalence in older adults was significantly higher than the 21-to-44-year age group
Regular physical activity has long been found to associate to the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases, but regular walking contribution of health benefits of low back pain in the younger and older elderly have been lacking, probably due to body height and weight and other parameters(1), such as psychosocial factors(4).As available evidence on the association between physical activity (i.e. occupational load and non-occupational physical activities) and low back pain (LBP)(3).
But according to the review of the 2583 initially identified articles, 121 articles analyzed conducted by Fédération hospitalo-universitaire de médecine physique et de réadaptation Montpellier-Nîmes, suggested, " Moderate but regular physical activity( included walking) helps to improve fitness and does not increase the risk of acute pain in chronic LBP patients"(2).
In fact, in a systematic review of studies using pedometers, Dr. Mansi S and colleagues at the University of Otago said, ".....strong evidence for the effectiveness of pedometer walking interventions in increasing PA levels for patients with MSDs", using 11 electronic databases up to 20 February 2014(7).
In support of the effect of exercise, including walking the VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System insisted that exercise is an integral part of managing chronic back pain but to be effective requires that patients actively participate in the management process(6).
Does regular walking reduce risk of low back pain? the Cooper River Bridge Run Study said, "runners and walkers may have a lower relative risk for significant LBP" and " Prevalence of LBP at the time of survey completion was 13.6%"(9)in this population in comparison to general statistic.
In deed, walking 4 to 7 days per week is found to reduce the risk of LB disability onset by 50% to 80% on the older Black adults and 50% on older White adults(8), respectively.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease,
particular in treatment of Musculoskeletal disorders
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Physical activity and low-back pain in schoolchildren by Skoffer B1, Foldspang A.(PubMed)
(2) Which physical activities and sports can be recommended to chronic low back pain patients after rehabilitation? by Ribaud A1, Tavares I, Viollet E, Julia M, Hérisson C, Dupeyron A.(PubMed)
(3) Physical activity and low back pain: a systematic review of recent literature by Heneweer H1, Staes F, Aufdemkampe G, van Rijn M, Vanhees L.(PubMed)
(4) Low back pain in schoolchildren: the role of mechanical and psychosocial factors by Watson KD1, Papageorgiou AC, Jones GT, Taylor S, Symmons DP, Silman AJ, Macfarlane GJ.(PubMed)
(5) Management of chronic low back pain by Nikolai Bogduk
(6) Veterans walk to beat back pain: study rationale, design and protocol of a randomized trial of a pedometer-based internet mediated intervention for patients with chronic low back pain by Krein SL1, Metreger T, Kadri R, Hughes M, Kerr EA, Piette JD, Kim HM, Richardson CR.(PubMed)
(7) A systematic review of studies using pedometers as an intervention for musculoskeletal diseases by Mansi S1, Milosavljevic S, Baxter GD, Tumilty S, Hendrick P.(PubMed)
(8) The effect of walking on lower body disability among older blacks and whites by Clark DO1.(PubMed)
(9) The Cooper River Bridge Run Study of low back pain in runners and walkers by Woolf SK1, Barfield WR, Nietert PJ, Mainous AG 3rd, Glaser JA.(PubMed)