Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com
Named Health Tweets: The 50 Best Healthy Living And Fitness Tweeters In Canada - Huffington Post
TWEETER: Kyle J.Norton, health researcher and writer
TWEETS ABOUT: Health articles, industry updates — overall, one source to get several types of health news
by Huffington Post, Canada
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Regular physical activity has long been found to associate to the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases, but regular walking contribution of health benefits of Polymyalgia Rheumatica in the younger and older elderly have been controversial.
Polymalgia Arthritis is a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease causeing pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
According to the Saint-André Hospital, Bordeaux Teaching Hospital, there has been a report of 2 cases of inflammatory arterial lesions of the lower limbs as results of intermittent claudication with a walking distance of only 30 m(1).
But regular walking has shown. to improve immunity against inflammation(2), through reduction of oxidative stress(4) and production of inflammatory cytokines (reduction in the ratio of plasma IL-6 to IL-10 levels)(3), through improved immune and inflammatory responses(3).
Dr. Dopheide JF and colleagues at the University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz said, "a reduced inflammatory state might be achieved by regular walking exercise" and " amelioration of the proinflammatory phenotype"(2)
Walking caused modest and short-lived changes in immune parameters, most notably for neutrophil and natural killer blood cell counts through increased oxygen comsumption(6).
In fact regular exercise, including walking effecting the levels of inflammatory cytokine can contribute to guide clinical practice related to treatment and prevention of functional changes due to chronic inflammatory activity in older adults(4).
On the total of 297 healthy adults ages 50-79 years with no history of knee injury or disease recruited from an existing study on healthy aging, insisted, regular walking reduces the risk of bone marrow lesions in the knee. and may be a beneficial effect of physical activity for diseases associated with aging and exercise that is good for the heart is also good for the knees(5).
The Medical Disability Advisor in the evaluation of Polymyalgia Rheumatica suggested that patients with Polymyalgia Rheumatica should have developed a realistic and comprehensive program of walking, aquatic exercise, stretching, and strengthening exercises(7).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease,
particular in treatment of Musculoskeletal disorders
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Giant cell arteritis involving the lower limbs by Dupuy R1, Mercié P, Neau D, Longy-Boursier M, Conri C.(PubMed)
(2) Change of walking distance in intermittent claudication: impact on inflammation, oxidative stress and mononuclear cells: a pilot study by Dopheide JF1, Scheer M, Doppler C, Obst V, Stein P, Vosseler M, Abegunewardene N, Gori T, Münzel T, Daiber A, Radsak MP, Espinola-Klein C.(PubMed)
(3) Evidence for anti-inflammatory effects of exercise in CKD BY Viana JL1, Kosmadakis GC2, Watson EL3, Bevington A3, Feehally J2, Bishop NC4, Smith AC5.(PubMed)
(4) Interaction between cytokine gene polymorphisms and the effect of physical exercise on clinical and inflammatory parameters in older women: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. by Pereira DS1, Queiroz BZ, Mateo EC, Assumpção AM, Felício DC, Miranda AS, Anjos DM, Jesus-Moraleida F, Dias RC, Pereira DA,Teixeira AL, Pereira LS.(PubMed)
(5) Effect of physical activity on articular knee joint structures in community-based adults.Racunica TL1, Teichtahl AJ, Wang Y, Wluka AE, English DR, Giles GG, O'Sullivan R, Cicuttini FM.(PubMed)
(6) Immune response to a 30-minute walk by Nieman DC1, Henson DA, Austin MD, Brown VA.(PubMed)
(7) Medical Disability Advisor > Polymyalgia Rheumatica(GMD Guideline)