Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
Causes of dementia
B.3. Multiple Sclerosis
1. Free radicals and Multiple Sclerosis
Free radical activity is a contributory factors in MS(60) due to proinflammatory cytokines in free radicals production in the peripheral immune and central nervous system (CNS)(60).
2. Antioxidants and Multiple sclerosis
Antioxidants protect the neural tissues from damage against inflammation caused by oxidative stress.
TNFalpha, an imflammatory cytokine showed to associate with MS inhibited by antioxidants(61)) of green tea(62), and curcumin(63).
Melatonin functions as an antioxidant has the ability to protect neurons(65)(66) from free radicals cause of lipid peroxidation(64).
Some studies found that the level of selenium in the blood of people with MS was lower than in that of people without(67)(68). In patients with MS, all abnormalities may be normalized by daily intake of selenium(69),
Niacin acting as antioxidant is a key to the successful treatment of multiple sclerosis, profoundly prevents the degeneration(70) of demyelinated axons and improves the behavioral deficits(71).
e. Vitamin D
Serum of 25(OH)D level showed to regulate expression dynamics of a large gene-gene interaction system in immune modulatory processes of MSactivity(72). According to the study published by the journal Neurology, group receiving vitamin D supplement demonstrated a remarkable 41 percent reduction in new MS events with no meaningful side effects(73).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(60) Reduction of free radicals in multiple sclerosis: effect of glatiramer acetate (Copaxone) by
Iarlori C1, Gambi D, Lugaresi A, Patruno A, Felaco M, Salvatore M, Speranza L, Reale M.(PubMed)
(61) IL-1, IL-1R and TNFalpha gene polymorphisms in Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis. by
Sarial S1, Shokrgozar MA, Amirzargar A, Shokri F, Radfar J, Zohrevand P, Arjang Z, Sahraian MA, Lotfi J.(PubMed)
(62) Epigalloccatechin-3-gallate inhibits ocular neovascularization and vascular permeability in human retinal pigment epithelial and human retinal microvascular endothelial cells via suppression of MMP-9 and VEGF activation by Lee HS1, Jun JH2, Jung EH3, Koo BA4, Kim YS5.(PubMed)
(63) Curcumin inhibits TNFalpha-induced lectin-like oxidised LDL receptor-1 (LOX-1) expression and suppresses the inflammatory response in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) by an antioxidant mechanism by Lee HS1, Lee MJ, Kim H, Choi SK, Kim JE, Moon HI, Park WH.(PubMed)
(64) [The influence of melatonin on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes activity during multiply repetitive stress actions].[Article in Russian] by Serikov VS, Liashev IuD.(PubMed)
(65) Melatonin augments hypothermic neuroprotection in a perinatal asphyxia model.by Robertson NJ1, Faulkner S, Fleiss B, Bainbridge A, Andorka C, Price D, Powell E, Lecky-Thompson L, Thei L, Chandrasekaran M, Hristova M, Cady EB,Gressens P, Golay X, Raivich G.(PubMed)
(66) Therapeutic potential of melatonin and its analogs in Parkinson's disease: focus on sleep and neuroprotection.by Srinivasan V1, Cardinali DP, Srinivasan US, Kaur C, Brown GM, Spence DW, Hardeland R, Pandi-Perumal SR.(PubMed)
(67) High dose antioxidant supplementation to MS patients. Effects on glutathione peroxidase, clinical safety, and absorption of selenium. by Mai J1, Sørensen PS, Hansen JC.(PubMed)
(68) Oxidative stress in patients with multiple sclerosis. by Syburra C1, Passi S.(PubMed)
(69) Selenium in chronic neurologic diseases. Multiple sclerosis and Batten's disease by Clausen J1, Jensen GE, Nielsen SA.(PubMed)
(70) The biochemical pathways of central nervous system neural degeneration in niacin deficiency byFu L1, Doreswamy V2, Prakash R2.(PubMed)
(71) Nutrition and performance in children. by Fanjiang G1, Kleinman RE.(PubMed)
(72) Molecular mechanism underlying the impact of vitamin D on disease activity of MS.by Munger KL1, Köchert K2, Simon KC1, Kappos L3, Polman CH4, Freedman MS5, Hartung HP6, Miller DH7, Montalbán X8, Edan G9, Barkhof F4, Pleimes D2,Sandbrink R10, Ascherio A1, Pohl C11.(PubMed)
(73) Vitamin D: The Multiple Sclerosis Connection by David Perlmutter, M.D. (The Huffington post)