Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com
Named Health Tweets: The 50 Best Healthy Living And Fitness Tweeters In Canada - Huffington Post
TWEETER: Kyle J.Norton, health researcher and writer
TWEETS ABOUT: Health articles, industry updates — overall, one source to get several types of health news
by Huffington Post, Canada
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Regular physical activity has long been found to associate to the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases, but regular walking contribution of health benefits of reduced symptoms of Gout in the younger and older elderly have been lacking, due to care givers and physicians prefer to emphasize, in most cases in reduced pain by prescribed medicine and intake of foods with rich of purines(4).
A delphi exercise conducted by the University of Otago, suggested that both physicians and patients agreed upon several key features of gout, including severity, functional results, and idiographic perception and patterns of symptoms(1).
Dr. Stewart S and colleagues at the joint study led by the Auckland University of Technology, indicated the importance of footwear worn as walking shoes with good footwear characteristics can influence plantar pressure values and encourage a more efficient heel to toe gait pattern in people with gout(2)
The national Kidney foundation reminded, "some people with gout do not have high uric acid levels, so it is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle no matter the level. Do not smoke, follow a well-balanced diet, maintain a healthy weight, and exercise"(5).
In fact, according to 2008 American Society for Clinical Nutrition, the risk of gout is lower in men who are more physically active, maintain ideal body weight, and consume diets enriched in fruit and limited in meat and alcohol(3). Unfortunately, exercise, including walking during a gout attack will worsen the condition by inducing more pain and lengthening the inflammation.
“Exercises to relieve gout should be done steady and cautiously as to avoid further irritation to the joints. The best exercises for gout are range of motion types: strength training, stretching and building endurance. Yoga is an exercise that incorporates all four; however, there are other exercises that can be done individually also” According to the article of How to Exercise If You Have Gout(6).
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) A delphi exercise to identify characteristic features of gout - opinions from patients and physicians, the first stage in developing new classification criteria by Prowse RL1, Dalbeth N, Kavanaugh A, Adebajo AO, Gaffo AL, Terkeltaub R, Mandell BF, Suryana BP, Goldenstein-Schainberg C, Diaz-Torne C, Khanna D, Lioté F, Mccarthy G, Kerr GS, Yamanaka H, Janssens H, Baraf HF, Chen JH, Vazquez-Mellado J, Harrold LR, Stamp LK, Van De Laar MA, Janssen M, Doherty M, Boers M, Edwards NL, Gow P, Chapman P, Khanna P, Helliwell PS, Grainger R,Schumacher HR, Neogi T, Jansen TL, Louthrenoo W, Sivera F, Taylor WJ, Alten R.(PubMed)
(2) The effect of good and poor walking shoe characteristics on plantar pressure and gait in people with gout by Stewart S1, Dalbeth N2, McNair P3, Parmar P4, Gow P5, Rome K3.(PubMed)
(3) Effects of diet, physical activity and performance, and body weight on incident gout in ostensibly healthy, vigorously active men1,2,3 by Paul T Williams(American Society for Clinical Nutrition)
(4)A case-control study of the association of diet and obesity with gout in Taiwan1,2,3 by Li-Ching Lyu, Chi-Yin Hsu, Ching-Ying Yeh, Meei-Shyuan Lee, Su-Hua Huang, and Ching-Lan Chen( American Society for Clinical Nutrition)
(5) GOUT AND HYPERURICEMIA(The national Kidney foundation)
(6) How to Exercise If You Have Gout(3fc)