- @General Health
- @Children Health
- #Women #Health
- My List of Super Foods
- @Phytochemicals In Foods
- Men Health
- Vitamin Therapy
- @Most common Types of Cancer
- Most Common Diseases of Elders
- @Obesity's complications and Weight Loss
- @Healthy Foods Index
- @Popular Chinese Herbs
- Phytochemicals - Cancers and Diseases
- @Popular Herbs
- Dietary Minerals
- Researched Essays Through Holistic Clinical Trials and Studies
- Food Therapies
- Herbal Therapies
- Phytochemical therapy
- Alternative Therapy(Yoga, Anti Aging and Regular Walking)
- Tons of Recipes
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
The Research and Studies of Musculo-Skeletal disorders(MSDs)- HolisticTreatment with Diet modification - Cold water fish Salmon
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Diet modification - Cold water fish Salmon
B.2. Diet modification according herbal and TCM medicine specialist
2. Cold water fish Salmon
Salmon is the common name for Salmonidae. They are anadromous, born in fresh water, migrate to the ocean, then travel thousands of miles in the deep sea cold water throughout their life cycle and within to five years returning to the exacted location where they were born to reproduce and die.
2. Omega-3 fatty acids
3. B vitamins
4. Vitamin D
is a potent antioxidant that stimulates the development of healthy fish nervous systems and enhances the fish's fertility and growth rate.
Intake of salmon calcitonin, a hormone produced by the thyroid gland of salmon or a synthetic polypeptide of the same sequence found in salmon(360) has shown to reduce OA pathogenesis and bone resorption, according to the study of 10 7-month-old female Sprague Dawley rat model by Nordic Bioscience A/S at Danmark(354) and counteract of type II collagen (CII), degradation and related surface erosions of articular cartilage in ovariectomized rat model(355), probably through the effects of subchondral trabecular bone changes and on osteoarthritic cartilage lesions(356). The change of both markers of bone and cartilage degradation in osteoarthritis has made salmon calitonin a potential new treatment opportunities for OA(358).
In treatment of symptomatic knee osteoarthritis, intake of salmon calcitonin showed an effect on sum of pain, function, stiffness, and total scores, the biomarkers of bone and joint metabolism but not in patients with symptomatic knee OA(357), according to 2 phase of 3 trials study by Nordic Bioscience, Denmark.
According to the Université Catholique de Louvain, oral salmon calcitonin, also improved functional disability and reduced levels of biomarkers of which can predict of joint space narrowing induced cartilage loss(359).
The high amount of Omega 3 fatty acid also make salmon of the dietary nutrients for the modulation of inflammation and metabolic health including prevention reduced risk of progression of osteoarthritis(361).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca p/general-health.htmlReferences
(354) Oral salmon calcitonin reduces cartilage and bone pathology in an osteoarthritis rat model with increased subchondral bone turnover by Nielsen RH1, Bay-Jensen AC, Byrjalsen I, Karsdal MA.(PubMed)
(355) The effect of oral calcitonin on cartilage turnover and surface erosion in an ovariectomized rat model by Sondergaard BC1, Oestergaard S, Christiansen C, Tankó LB, Karsdal MA.(PubMed)
(356) Effects of calcitonin on subchondral trabecular bone changes and on osteoarthritic cartilage lesions after acute anterior cruciate ligament deficiency by Behets C1, Williams JM, Chappard D, Devogelaer JP, Manicourt DH.(PubMed)
(357) Treatment of symptomatic knee osteoarthritis with oral salmon calcitonin: results from two phase 3 trials by Karsdal MA1, Byrjalsen I2, Alexandersen P3, Bihlet A2, Andersen JR2, Riis BJ2, Bay-Jensen AC2, Christiansen C2; CSMC021C2301/2 investigators.(PubMed)
(358) Biochemical markers identify influences on bone and cartilage degradation in osteoarthritis--the effect of sex, Kellgren-Lawrence (KL) score, body mass index (BMI), oral salmon calcitonin (sCT) treatment and diurnal variation by Karsdal MA1, Byrjalsen I, Bay-Jensen AC, Henriksen K, Riis BJ, Christiansen C.(PubMed)
(359) Oral salmon calcitonin reduces Lequesne's algofunctional index scores and decreases urinary and serum levels of biomarkers of joint metabolism in knee osteoarthritis by Manicourt DH1, Azria M, Mindeholm L, Thonar EJ, Devogelaer JP.(PubMed)
(360) Calcitonin(The free dictionary)
(361) Dietary omega-3 fatty acids aid in the modulation of inflammation and metabolic healt by Angela M. Zivkovic, Natalie Telis, J. Bruce German, and Bruce D. Hammock(PubMed)