Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymalagia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR), a relatively common rheumatic disease, particularly in the elderly effecting the medium and large arteries causes of stroke(35). According to Taipei Medical University, PMR was associated with a significantly higher risk of stroke in the three-year follow-up period, in a study included 781 patients with PMR from the Taiwan Longitudinal Health Insurance Database between 2001 and 2005(37).
Cervical interspinous bursitis, an active inflammatory involvement of cervical bursae is likely to cause discomfort in the neck of patients(41) and also a frequent finding in the lumbar spine of patients with PMR(42). Although it is not associated with clinical symptoms, it has been found to associate to the spinal pain reported by the patients(42).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(33) The epidemiology of polymyalgia rheumatica in primary care: a research protocol.by Muller S1, Hider S, Helliwell T, Bailey J, Barraclough K, Cope L, Dasgupta B, Foskett R, Hughes R, Mayson Z, Purcell C, Roddy E, Wathall S, Zwierska I, Mallen CD.(PubMed)
(34) Patient-reported outcomes in polymyalgia rheumatica. by Matteson EL1, Maradit-Kremers H, Cimmino MA, Schmidt WA, Schirmer M, Salvarani C, Bachta A, Dejaco C, Duftner C, Slott Jensen H, Poór G, Kaposi NP,Mandl P, Balint PV, Schmidt Z, Iagnocco A, Cantini F, Nannini C, Macchioni P, Pipitone N, Del Amo M, Espígol-Frigolé G, Cid MC, Martínez-Taboada VM,Nordborg E, Direskeneli H, Aydin SZ, Ahmed K, Hazelman B, Pease C, Wakefield RJ, Luqmani R, Abril A, Marcus R, Gonter NJ, Maz M, Crowson CS, Dasgupta B.(PubMed)
(35) Polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis in older patients: diagnosis and pharmacological management by Schmidt J1, Warrington KJ.(PubMed)
(36) Visual complications of polymyalgia rheumatica (polymyalgia arteritica) by Hart FD(PubMed)
(37) Polymyalgia rheumatica and the risk of stroke: a three-year follow-up study by Kang JH1, Sheu JJ, Lin HC.(PubMed)
(38) Prevalence of ischemic complications in patients with giant cell arteritis presenting with apparently isolatedpolymyalgia rheumatica by Narváez J1, Estrada P2, López-Vives L2, Ricse M2, Zacarías A2, Heredia S2, Gómez-Vaquero C2, Nolla JM2.(PubMed)
(39) Lumbar interspinous bursitis in active polymyalgia rheumatica by Salvarani C1, Barozzi L, Boiardi L, Pipitone N, Bajocchi GL, Macchioni PL, Catanoso M, Pazzola G, Valentino M, De Luca C, Hunder GG(PubMed)
(40) Non-infectious aortitis: a report of 32 cases from a single tertiary centre in a 4-year period and literature review by Loricera J1, Blanco R1, Hernández JL2, Carril JM3, Martínez-Rodríguez I3, Canga A4, Peiró E1, Alonso-Gutiérrez J2, Calvo-Río V1, Ortiz-Sanjuán F1, Mata C1,Pina T1, González-Vela MC5, Martínez-Amador N3, González-Gay MA6.(PubMed)
(41) Cervical interspinous bursitis in active polymyalgia rheumatica by Salvarani C1, Barozzi L, Cantini F, Niccoli L, Boiardi L, Valentino M, Pipitone N, Bajocchi G, Macchioni P, Catanoso MG, Olivieri I, Hunder GG.(PubMed)
(42) Interspinous bursitis is common in polymyalgia rheumatica, but is not associated with spinal pain by Camellino D, Paparo F, Morbelli S, Cutolo M, Sambuceti G, Cimmino MA.(PubMed)
(43) Rapid development of renal failure secondary to AA-type amyloidosis in a patient with polymyalgia rheumatica by Javaid MM1, Kamalanathan M, Kon SP.(PubMed)
(44) Secondary (AA-type) amyloidosis in patients with polymyalgia rheumatica by Escribá A1, Morales E, Albizúa E, Herrero JC, Ortuño T, Carreño A, Dominguez-Gil B, Praga M.(PubMed)
(45) Presentations of perforated colonic pathology in patients with polymyalgia rheumatica: two case reports by de Silva P1, Pranesh N, Vautier G.(PubMed)
(46) Cancer in association with polymyalgia rheumatica and temporal arteritis by Haga HJ1, Eide GE, Brun J, Johansen A, Langmark F.(PubMed)
(47) Cancer risk in patients hospitalized with polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis: a follow-up study in Sweden by Ji J1, Liu X, Sundquist K, Sundquist J, Hemminki K.(PubMed)