Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymalagia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
1. Dr. Kennedy-Malone LM, and Dr. Enevold GL. at the University of North Carolina School of Nursing in Greensbor, showed that Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) is a rheumatic condition with pain and stiffness, primarily in the neck, shoulders, hips, and pelvic girdle.(3). The prevalence of polymyalgia rheumatica is approximately 16.8 to 53.7 per 100,000 of the population >50 years of age(5)
2. Hôpital Ballangerstudy in differentiation of crowned dens syndrome were misdiagnosed as polymyalgia rheumatica, giant cell arteritis, meningitis or spondylitis suggested that symptoms of PRA may also include fever, cervical stiffness, headaches and biological inflammatory syndrome(4).
3. Low back pain
Low back pain in patient with Polymalagia Rheumatica may be resulted of affecting predominantly extra-articular synovial structures, causing inflammation of lumbar bursae(5).
4. According to Eleonora Reicher Rheumatology Institute, Warszawa, Poland, Patients with RA may present with symptoms of malaise, fatigue, weight loss and other features suggesting inflammation(5).
5. Dr. Lim SH and Dr. McLeay G. also expressed concerns of the prevalence of PMR with symptoms and signs are often nonspecific in elderly as the syndrome pain and stiffness in the proximal muscles, anorexia, fatigue, depression, weight loss, fever and temporal headache(6).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
[Article in Polish] by Kwiatkowska B1, Filipowicz-Sosnowska A.(PubMed)