Arnica may have a profound and therapeutic effect in ameliorated risk and treatment of colon cancer, some scientists suggested.
Arnica is a herbaceous species, genus perennial, belongings to the family Asteraceae, antive to Europe and Asia, used in herbal medicine for centuries to treat strains, sprains, and bruises.
Wound healing is process of repairing after damage of skin, tissues, organs, etc.
Helenalin, chamissonolid, Sesquiterpene lactone, lignans of the furofuran, dibenzylbutyrolactone, dibenzylbutyrolactol types, pinoresinol, epipinoresinol, phillygenin, matairesinol, nortrachelogenin, and nortracheloside, six dibenzylbutyrolactol derivative.
In the study to re confirm the use of technique in detected the early stage of colon cancer through examine the expression of aberrant crypt foci (ACF) and colon rectal mucosal epithelial cell proliferation researchers at the the University of São Paulo conducted a experiment of 50 male Wistar rats randomly divided into 5 groups, as indicated below
* The G2 group received Lychnophora ericoides (LE) extracts for 6 wk.
* The groups G3 and G4 received LE for 4 wk and 2 wk, respectively, at the postinitiation and initiation phases of colonic carcinogenesis. The group G5 was the control.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) The protective role of Lychnophora ericoides Mart. (Brazilian arnica) in 1,2-dimethylhydrazine-induced experimental colon carcinogenesis by Fernandes CR1, Turatti A, Gouvea DR, Gobbo-Neto L, Diniz A, Ribeiro-Silva A, Lopes NP, Garcia SB.(PubMed)
(2) Cytotoxicity of flavonoids and sesquiterpene lactones from Arnica species against the GLC4 and the COLO 320 cell lines by Woerdenbag HJ1, Merfort I, Passreiter CM, Schmidt TJ, Willuhn G, van Uden W, Pras N, Kampinga HH, Konings AW.(PubMed)
(3) Natural sesquiterpene lactones as inhibitors of Myb-dependent gene expression: structure-activity relationships by Schomburg C1, Schuehly W, Da Costa FB, Klempnauer KH, Schmidt TJ(PubMed)