Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Top vitamins for osteoarthritis - Vitamin A
B.3. The Preventive Minerals and Vitamins
2. Top vitamins for osteoarthritis
According to Anatomisches Institut der CAU zu Kiel, Olshausenstr, diet supplemented with the vitamins E, C, A, B6, B2, play an important role in prevention or therapy of mechanically induced OA, due to the effects of their antioxidant activity(335).
3.1. Vitamin A
Intake of free radical scavengers and antioxidants such as carotenoids have been known for influence the development and progression of osteoarthritis (OA)(339), according to the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, high serum values of beta-/gamma-tocopherols (Vitamin A) were found to be significantly associated with a reduced risk of OR for radiographic kneeosteoarthritis(338). In Race differentiation, according to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, radiographic kneeosteoarthritis and tocopherol isoforms are complex and may vary by ethnicity and sex(340).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca p/general-health.html
(335) Dietary vitamins and selenium diminish the development of mechanically induced osteoarthritis and increase the expression of antioxidative enzymes in the knee joint of STR/1N mice. by Kurz B1, Jost B, Schünke M.(PubMed)
(336) Comparative effectiveness of B and e vitamins with diclofenac in reducing pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee by Dehghan M1(PubMed).
(337) Vitamin D supplementation in the management of knee osteoarthritis: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial by Cao Y1, Jones G, Cicuttini F, Winzenberg T, Wluka A, Sharman J, Nguo K, Ding C.(PubMed)
(338) Association of serum carotenoids, retinol, and tocopherols with radiographic knee osteoarthritis: possible risk factors in rural Japanese inhabitants by Seki T1, Hasegawa Y, Yamaguchi J, Kanoh T, Ishiguro N, Tsuboi M, Ito Y, Hamajima N, Suzuki K.(PubMed)
(339) Serum carotenoids and radiographic knee osteoarthritis: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project by De Roos AJ1, Arab L, Renner JB, Craft N, Luta G, Helmick CG, Hochberg MC, Jordan JM.(PubMed)
(340) A case-control study of serum tocopherol levels and the alpha- to gamma-tocopherol ratio in radiographic kneeosteoarthritis: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project by Jordan JM1, De Roos AJ, Renner JB, Luta G, Cohen A, Craft N, Helmick CG, Hochberg MC, Arab L.(PubMed)
(341) Ascorbic acid provides protection for human chondrocytes against oxidative stress by Chang Z1, Huo L1, Li P1, Wu Y1, Zhang P1.(PubMed)
(342) Potential involvement of oxidative stress in cartilage senescence and development of osteoarthritis: oxidative stress induces chondrocyte telomere instability and downregulation of chondrocyte function by Yudoh K1, Nguyen vT, Nakamura H, Hongo-Masuko K, Kato T, Nishioka K.(PubMed)
(343) Osteoarthritis and nutrition. From nutraceuticals to functional foods: a systematic review of the scientific evidenc by Laurent G Ameye1 and Winnie SS Chee1(PMC)
(344) Elucidation of dietary risk factors in osteoarthritis knee—a case-control study by Sanghi D1, Mishra A, Sharma AC, Raj S, Mishra R, Kumari R, Natu SM, Agarwal S, Srivastava RN.(PubMed)
(345) Status of lipid peroxidation, glutathione, ascorbic acid, vitamin E and antioxidant enzymes in patients withosteoarthritis by Surapaneni KM1, Venkataramana G.(PubMed)
(346) Intra-articular hyaluronate, tenoxicam and vitamin E in a rat model of osteoarthritis: evaluation and comparison of chondroprotective efficacy by Ozkan FU1, Uzer G2, Türkmen I3, Yildiz Y3, Senol S4, Ozkan K3, Turkmensoy F3, Ramadan S5, Aktas I1(PubMed)
(347) Supplementary vitamin E does not affect the loss of cartilage volume in knee osteoarthritis: a 2 year double blind randomized placebo controlled study by Wluka AE1, Stuckey S, Brand C, Cicuttini FM.(PubMed)
(348) Vitamin D status, bone mineral density, and the development of radiographic osteoarthritis of the knee: The Rotterdam Study by Bergink AP1, Uitterlinden AG, Van Leeuwen JP, Buurman CJ, Hofman A, Verhaar JA, Pols HA.(PubMed)
(349) Vitamin D deficiency is associated with progression of knee osteoarthritis by Zhang FF1, Driban JB2, Lo GH3, Price LL4, Booth S5, Eaton CB6, Lu B7, Nevitt M8, Jackson B9, Garganta C10, Hochberg MC11, Kwoh K12, McAlindon TE2.(PubMed)
(350) Low levels of vitamin D and worsening of knee osteoarthritis: results of two longitudinal studies by Felson DT1, Niu J, Clancy M, Aliabadi P, Sack B, Guermazi A, Hunter DJ, Amin S, Rogers G, Booth SL.(PubMed)
(351) Serum levels of vitamin D, sunlight exposure, and knee cartilage loss in older adults: the Tasmanian older adult cohort study by Ding C1, Cicuttini F, Parameswaran V, Burgess J, Quinn S, Jones G.(PubMed)
(352) Comparative effectiveness of B and e vitamins with diclofenac in reducing pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee by Dehghan M1.(PubMed)
(353) B-vitamin mixture improves the analgesic effect of diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis: a double blind study by Magaña-Villa MC1, Rocha-González HI, Fernández del Valle-Laisequilla C, Granados-Soto V, Rodríguez-Silverio J, Flores-Murrieta FJ, Carrasco-Portugal MC,Reyes-García JG.(PubMed)