- @General Health
- @Children Health
- #Women #Health
- My List of Super Foods
- @Phytochemicals In Foods
- Men Health
- Vitamin Therapy
- @Most common Types of Cancer
- Most Common Diseases of Elders
- @Obesity's complications and Weight Loss
- @Healthy Foods Index
- @Popular Chinese Herbs
- Phytochemicals - Cancers and Diseases
- @Popular Herbs
- Dietary Minerals
- Researched Essays Through Holistic Clinical Trials and Studies
- Food Therapies
- Herbal Therapies
- Phytochemical therapy
- Alternative Therapy(Yoga, Anti Aging and Regular Walking)
- Tons of Recipes
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Saturday, 15 April 2017
The Clinical trials and Studies of Musculo-Skeletal disorders(MSDs) - Osteoarthritis Treatment - Topical Remedy Capsaicin cream
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
The Treatment - Topical Remedy Capsaicin cream
5. Topical Remedy
5.2. Capsaicin cream
Topical Capsaicin cream used for treatment of soft tissue with a pharmaceutical name of Finalgon®(420), may be effective for treatment of osteoarthritis in dependent to its concentration.
In a randomized, single-blind, 28-day study conducted by Research Testing Laboratories, capsaicin cream (0.25%) applied twice daily, showed to relieve severity of osteoartghritic pain with side effect of burning sensation(419).
Civamide cream produced by Winston Pharmaceuticals, approved by FDA, civamide cream is a cis-isomer of capsaicin topical medication used for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee and other neuropathic pain(417). In the study by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, in patients with OA of the knee, civamide cream 0.075% or a lower dose of civamide cream, 0.01% effectively in relieve pain and improve physical functions(418).
6. ElectrostimulationUse of electricity for treatment of pain, muscle dysfunction and sarcopenia can be dated back to Ancient Egyptians and later the Greeks and Romans(421). According to the Abteilung für Physikalische Medizin und Rehabilitation, transcutaneous electrostimulation may be effectively and positively in influence of pain and function, mobility, and quality of life in patients suffering from OA(422). Unfortunately, in the review of 14 trials resulting in the inclusion of 18 small trials in 813 patients, found that electrosimulation does not offer pain relief for effective for pain relief. for patient with osteoarthritis of the knee with the relative droping out rate as high as 95%(423).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca p/general-health.html
(414) Topical Ginger Treatment With a Compress or Patch for Osteoarthritis Symptoms. by Therkleson T1.(PubMed)
(415) Ginger Therapy for Osteoarthritis: A Typical Case by Therkleson T1.(PubMed)
(416) Topical Ginger Treatment With a Compress or Patch for Osteoarthritis Symptoms by Therkleson T1(PubMed)
(418) Civamide cream 0.075% in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: a 12-week randomized controlled clinical trial with a longterm extension by Schnitzer TJ1, Pelletier JP, Haselwood DM, Ellison WT, Ervin JE, Gordon RD, Lisse JR, Archambault WT, Sampson AR, Fezatte HB, Phillips SB, Bernstein JE.(PubMed)
(419) High strength capsaicin cream for osteoarthritis pain: rapid onset of action and improved efficacy with twice daily dosing by Schnitzer TJ1, Posner M, Lawrence ID.(PubMed)
(420) Effectiveness and safety of topical capsaicin cream in the treatment of chronic soft tissue pain.
Chrubasik S1, Weiser T, Beime B.(PubMed)
(421) Neuromuscular electrostimulation techniques: historical aspects and current possibilities in treatment of pain and muscle waisting by Heidland A1, Fazeli G, Klassen A, Sebekova K, Hennemann H, Bahner U, Di Iorio B.(PubMed)
(422) Osteoarthritis: physical medicine and rehabilitation--nonpharmacological management.
Stemberger R1, Kerschan-Schindl K.(PubMed)
(423) Transcutaneous electrostimulation for osteoarthritis of the knee by Rutjes AW1, Nüesch E, Sterchi R, Kalichman L, Hendriks E, Osiri M, Brosseau L, Reichenbach S, Jüni P.(PubMed)